Wednesday

Day5: FIVE GOLDEN RINGS

On day five I thought I would try to give you something with five golden rings in some clever way, but all I could do was give you five inspiring ways to decorate with gold...enjoy

Country Living
I love this door! The gold accents against the black door, wait I just noticed the cat!!

Country Living
How fun are these pumpkins, with just a little gold paint they are transformed into something almost glamorous.


BHG
Golden colored gourds, they look so pretty in the window with the glass beads.

Martha Stewart
With it's gold walls and sofa, this room seems almost regal and very elegant.


Martha Stewart
These eggs were transformed with gold paint and and velvet into holiday decorations

There are my 5 golden "rings"of inspiring gold colors

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...