Thursday

Day 6: Little Black Dress


Martha Stewart

Ok, I said I was doing 31 days of color but in keeping with the season and Halloween I couldn't resist doing a post on black. There is just something about black, just like that little black dress that we all love so much and how empowering it can be.  Black is very daring and makes a big statement in design. This wreath on the orange door is such a huge contrast, it is so dramatic.

Here are some other very dramatic ways black is used in design, and when used properly it is just like that little black dress in the room, enjoy the drama...you may find yourself oohing and aahing.

Traditional Home

House Beautiful
House Beautiful

Traditional Home

Martha Stewart
BHG

House Beautiful


House Beautiful


House Beautiful

Hope that was enough drama for you-
  

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...