Sunday

Day 23: Colorful Pumpkin Carving


Ok. I ran out of ideas for today, it's been a long weekend, so this is as good as it gets for day 23.
Tonight we carved some pumpkins, well not all of us. Finn decided that carving pumpkins was too smelly so he wanted to paint his and then that turned into painting himself.



Abbie on the other hand does not mind getting completely messy


My kitchen was covered from end to end with orange goo and paint but the kids had fun and I think my husband, gets the winning pumpkin, I can't take credit for the bat carved pumpkin, pumpkin carving in not my thing, apparently he might have a second calling!




No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...