Monday

Day 24: Colorful Holiday Centerpieces

With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up it's time to start thinking about your table settings. With family and friends coming over to share the holidays why not add a little color "wow" to your tables this season.

You can't go wrong with flowers and by adding some fruit it makes this arrangement a little more unique.

BHG
This centerpiece is so easy to do and looks so pretty and festive for fall.
BHG
For a bit more "wow" on your table, fill a cornucopia full of mini pumpkins gourds, pears, apples, whatever you have to make it look nice and overflowing.
BHG
Now this has taken to take it to a new level, just dump all the veggies out of your fridge and throw it into a basket and - voile!  Seriously though, I do like this and how the veggies are all so colorful and placed in the basket with moss and it looks like rosemary tied around the outside, not only colorful but also so fragrant!

Martha Stewart

Changing gears to Christmas, I love the simplicity of all the red candles for this table and how the candles reflect in the mirror

Martha Stewart
I love the glass jars filled with pine cones on this table and the simple greens placed in the smaller containers around it, this gives you different levels and draws your eye down the table to the pine cones scattered about.


Country Living

Here is a where you go a little over the top for that extra "wow," how pretty and elegant is this?  I love the contrast of the red and the white.  Even the drinks are color coordinated

Martha Stewart

I love the earthiness of this centerpiece with the ferns and green, gold and white balls, you could add any color to match your table settings.


BHG
This is a fun idea and how simple

BHG

This sled makes such a great centerpiece, I love this with the jars and ornaments and greens
BHG

How fun and colorful are these wrapped gifts
BHG

all wrapped up in green
BHG
I think I may have gotten carried away, or maybe I'm getting slightly excited for the holidays!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...