Friday

Day 7: It's no bull

Cover of Ferdinand
So you all may already know this but it is true, bulls are not attracted to red! Bulls are actually just attracted to and annoyed by the movement of a red cape that is being waved in front of them. That being said, the matador could be waving a beautiful gold toile, pink polka dots or a leopard print in front of them and they would still be mad, well wouldn't you? Or maybe they are just so mad because the matadors don't have any design style and can only think to use plain old red!



That is my fun color fact of the day, if you have any fun and interesting facts I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...