Friday

trash to treasure



The other week we had a garage sale, always an adventure, and my Mother wanted to bring some of her things to sell. Included in her items were various antique knick knacks, old tins, tools, spoons, wooden things, etc., she made out better then I did!  But she also had these old sprinklers, (2 of which sold that I wish I had also snagged),  I asked if I could have the last one it to see if it still worked.  Well I never got that far because after looking at it I realized it would make a really cute candle holder, or even a sconce. How fun is that? I guess the saying is true, "one man's trash is another man's treasure"

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...