Thursday

fabric reveal......


A while back I posted my Robert Allen fabric that I got at the fabric warehouse - well my panels are finally finished and I love them!  When I went back to get the liner, and to find some other fabric to coordinate with the fabric to make pillows, I found some great navy fringe for only $1 a yard. So I had the panels edged up the sides with the fringe and love the way they turned out.  I also found this great navy fabric with a "cane" pattern on it, a beautiful coral fabric (not in the pictures yet- there will be 4 pillows self-corded) and a fun cream fabric with some small dots of navy and lighter blue that I put on seats of 2 chairs.



 I love the way the large floral fabric fills up the window in my living room and ties the room together.  The punch of the coral and the contrast of the navy against my white sofas add so much color. There was extra fringe so it was used around 2 of the floral pillows.



 Now if I can just keep Hudson away from my pillows, he seems to have a thing for fabric!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...