Sunday

Company C is pure eye candy!


Company C
I must be on a color kick right now because nothing says color more then Company C and their vibrant beautiful colors seen in their rugs, pillows and fabrics.  I have one of their rugs, Wendy's Garden, and love the contrast of the bright colors with the black. I have it in my powder room and  paired it with black toile curtains.
Wendy Garden
Here are some other beautiful inspirations and eye popping colors, enjoy!

colorful outdoor rugs that really would look great inside as well
some of their fabric
stacks of color

beautiful bedding


colorful rugs


beautiful sheets


 






I couldn't just pick one pillow these are just a few, love them!

Company C as seen in House Beautiful

This is the rug that I am in love with right now, (hopefully to put in my foyer) the colors are more subtle but very rich at the same time. Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I do!



.

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...