Thursday

Starting fresh in the New Year

2012, a new year, time to make those resolutions that we will hopefully keep. Mine should be the same every year and that is to get organized! Declutter, throw out and clean up! This year will be even more challenging as we are going to be be putting our house on the market! But what a better time to start organizing for the new year. Here are some great ways to help even the hopeless, like me, get organized in a stylish way.

My Home Ideas
OK, well this one is not your everyday simple organizing solution, but I love this so much I had to share it!  What a cool idea to disguise your things in your kitchen but by also making it look so different and unique .


BHG
 Great way to get the kids organized and learn a little geography at the same time.

BHG
 These labeled buckets are a simple solution to your clutter.

My Home Ideas
 I love the whimsical feel of this space.

My Home Ideas

This would be a dream for me, no excuses to get organized here!
My Home Ideas

Great utilization of space that creates 2 working areas that look great side by side.
My Home Ideas
I love the ladder and all the book shelves created in this boy's room, it's useful and fun.

My Home Ideas
Even if you don't have much space, try turning a closet into a small computer space, you can shut the doors and no one will know its there.


My Home Ideas
 The magnetized closet doors are a great way to create a message board and gives everyone there own spot.

BHG

These baskets are a quick fix for all your shoes.
BHG

This is such a classic great way to get everything organized. 
BHG

Even if you don't have too much space you can create the same idea under some steps.
My Home Ideas

The cork board looks great in this space and blends in with the natural look and green shade.
I hope those ideas will give you some motivation to start getting organized in the New Year!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...