Wednesday

Family Traditions


BHG
 Do you ever come across something and think to yourself- why didn't I ever do that? I know I have many times, especially when I saw this. How great is this! I love this idea that this couple started on their first Christmas together. They cut off an 1" or so of the bottom of their tree and wrote the year and their names and have done so every year since. Now they  use them as a beautiful display on what looks like on their mantle, signifying all of their years together. What a great tradition, I guess it's not too late to start!  What are some of your special holiday traditions that you have kept through out the years?

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...