Friday

Fun frames with ASCP


I thought that I would do something fun and festive, tis the season, so I got a few frames and used some of my ASCP(Annie Sloan Chalk Paint) to paint them. The best part about the paint is, as you can see, you can also write on them with chalk, how fun is that? That way you can change the saying from Merry Christmas to Happy New Year etc. On the one frame with the larger pink and green dot, I painted a small square where I thought it would be cute to put an initial. I am going to pick one, or maybe two of these frames to add in my Winter Warmer give away that starts this Sunday the 4th, so stayed tuned to see what other goodies will be in the give away!


No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...