Thursday

Hustle and Bustle


BHG
Why does this feel like the most stressful time of the year! I found myself getting caught in a whirlwind the other day getting really stressed because I hadn't done my Christmas cards yet, haven't really done any shopping (still haven't). We did manage to get our tree up and decorated this past weekend but we came home that same night from an event only to find it laying on the ground! So now I had to decorate it all over again. Really? Although in my house, because of our dog, the tree really only has ornaments half way up the tree!
In any event, after a few days of almost freaking out, I have decided that I am just going to try and relax and realize that it will all get done somehow, someway, even if my cards all arrive after Christmas, so what! I was starting to show my stressful self to my kids and husband, which really made me think. I realized if I get so caught up in all the holiday stress and my kids see me so nutty and crazy how am I going to keep the real meaning of Christmas first and foremost? So I am making that my goal from here on out, although there is still so much that has to get done, I am going to be taking deep breathes while I do it, and know there are more important things that surround the Christmas season.
So in all of my hustle and bustle I had wanted to get my house ready for the house tours going on over at Jennifer Rizzo's blog, I did not, but you should go over and check out the daily Holiday House tours series she is doing. They are really fun to see and gets you inspired for the holiday season.


I am going to try and do a few holiday inspired pictures of my house to share this week, a little late for the tour, but that's ok.

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...