Thursday

Red light green light


In my more creative moments and when I actually can find some time to do things, I love to take old found items and turn them into useful pieces of art or furniture.  This was a fun project in my son's room.  This is an old cabinet door that I painted white, added round wood finials, and painted them like a stop light - red, yellow and green.  What I didn't show in the picture is the real stop sign that we have hanging over his bed that we happened to find up in our garage when we moved in- so he loves to have them side by side.  Now - the door you can do pretty easily on your own, but I wouldn't recommend going around and taking down any stop signs!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...