Tuesday

Inspiring fabrics



Calico Corners

Love these fabrics- they are a collaboration of Dwell Studio and Robert Allen that came out last summer - first time the two have gotten together to design residential fabric.  I love the bold colors, textures and patterns in these fabrics- there are 72 different designs and colorways in this line which is called, Eclectic Modern. The fabric designs can be used for so many things in the home especially the "gate" pattern which is so popular right now (shown on the gold pillow above). They look great all mixed and matched together.  Some of the fabric has a modern look but blend great together with the more traditional look of the printed bird pattern "vintage plumes" as seen in the chair above.  I saw them the other week at Calico Corners and I've been trying to figure out where I can use them in my own house.

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...