Friday

Aprons you don't want to get dirty

ice milk aprons
These are the cutest aprons I've ever seen- they are from ice milk aprons I seriously would not want to spill spaghetti sauce on them!  I happened to notice them in one of my Cooking Light magazines and went to the website to check it out- they are all so unique and come packaged in a clever way.  They send them to you inside of a jam jar!  The descriptions of the aprons instantly make you hungry just reading them (trust me - go to their website). You can get them monogrammed and the heirloom kits they offer are described almost like a story.  You feel as if a cute little old lady is going to come knock on your door and hand deliver them herself!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...