Saturday

super bowls

With the super bowl coming up tomorrow, I thought I would give my pick for some real winners of super bowls, but of course I'm not talking football. I came across some pieces that I think are great bowls that you would be proud to have on your tables all alone or filled with your favorite foods.
 I found these beautiful bowls on Etsy, you can find so many great things there. These bowls are from a seller by the name, One Clay Bead, the designer makes great organic looking bowls and other ceramic pieces, here are a few of my favorites



Here are a few others that I think are super bowl worthy


Beast bowl from Anthropologie


Footed bowl from Pottery Barn

Vintage carved wooden bowl from Pottery Barn
Large clam shell bowl from Ballard

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...