Tuesday

Valentines Day Fun

BHG
Happy Valentines Day! I thought I would share some fun, love inspired Valentines Day ideas, it doesn't all have to be red roses(I think they are completely over rated anyhow) and chocolate(well maybe a little chocolate would be nice).
I love the chartreuse shutters on the mantel with the bright colors of the banner in the picture above.


BHG
This heart banner is also really cute above the bed, and love the red dog pillow.

BHG
We could all use a little love.

BHG

And a little poetic quote is nice.
via Pinterest
I love this play on an old traditional eye chart!


via Pinterest

WE all need a little something sweet, this is a really cute idea.


via Pinterest

How cute is this cupid kit.



This idea was given to me by a friend via Pinterest. How cute is this? This is Abbie my 8 year old, we had fun doing these over the weekend with the kids.


via Pinterest

This is a sweet display to commemorate the day.
But whatever you do on this Valentines Day have fun and remember to let those around you know how much you love them!

2 comments:

Maureen@Loving this Life said...

Hi Becky! Check out my blog today...you're there! :)

Colleen said...

I love your Valentine's Day cards!!!! Soooo cute!

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...