Wednesday

Open Season

Traditional Home
I am loving antlers right now...I've been seeing them hung on walls, some in unusual places... they don't quite fit in with my house, but I would love to make them work somehow, for now I can enjoy seeing them in places they do look good.  This kitchen above is amazing and the antlers above the range are totally unexpected.

Traditional Home
They are found again in the same home completing this space of total symmetry, makes me want to move things around a bit.

Love the contrast here with the dark blue walls and white antlers.

Ballard Designs
These Atelier Antlers are in Ballard Designs, I have been a little tempted to buy these for my walls, I love how they look like pieces of art .

House Beautiful
Here the moose antlers are used as an accessory on a table, they're very sculptural.


House Beautiful
What a surprise to come around the corner and find these huge antlers hung on the wall!


via Pinterest

This is actually really beautiful and can I say almost elegant?

Elle Decor
I love the pictures mixed in with the antlers in this space.


via Pinterest
Tis the season...


via Pinterest
Ok ladies, if you are not freaked out by antlers hanging by your head every night, how clever are these antlers used for hanging jewelry.


Country Living

via Pinterest

But however you display them, as chandeliers, accents or hung on the wall, I don't think, as you can see from all the pictures, you need to live in a cabin to enjoy them!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...