Wednesday

Happy Thanksgiving

At this point now I am sure we are all preparing either to travel, cook, clean, iron our table cloths(just got mine done, I do not like ironing!)  My Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow has now grown from a small 8 to 18, yikes! I don't think it has sunk in yet- but no matter what it will be nice to share with family and enjoy a wonderful meal.
The one tradition I do every year is a couple of days before Thanksgiving I get my paper whites in  containers. I love paperwhites and it's great to watch them grow- the kids love it every year, plus it's great to have them bloom right around Christmas. I think that they make a great house warming gift too, instead of a bottle of wine, take a few bulbs potted in a pretty container - it's so nice for someone because they can enjoy them for weeks to come. I also love the idea of giving a Lemon Cypress tree. They are so cute and such a beautiful shade of green. I keep on one my window sill in the kitchen all year round. But put a holiday ribbon on it and it's like a miniature Christmas tree.

Country Living
Happy Thankgiving, hope it's a wonderful day to enjoy with friends and family and to be thankful.
Stayed tuned for my Winter Warmer give away in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...