Thursday

Cutest Acorns Ever

BHG via Sweet Paul
Just when I am getting my love of plush pumpkins under control, look at these most adorable acorns!
I came across them in the new December issue of BHG. They are the inspiration of Sweet Paul, you have to go to his blog to see the rest of his images and holiday ideas from his article he wrote for BHG. His blog is really pure eye candy, the images are so beautiful and so artistically done, I am now a huge fan.
In the BHG article it tells you just to take cotton balls and wrap the velvet around them and then hot glue on the acorn tops. If you look at Paul's blog you will see how meaningful his color palette is because of his upbringing in Norway. Just when I thought I didn't have enough to do before the holidays, now I have to go outside and find some acorn tops so I can make these!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...