Tuesday

favorite places


One of my favorite places to go is a home and garden store called Terrain, it is owned by the same company as Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.  I am fortunate enough to have the flagship store close by.  It is an amazing treat for all the senses.  I like to go sometimes just to walk around and soak up the surroundings... it is earthy and raw and very inspiring.  It's great to have a place that you can go to that you just love and can  feel relaxed and peaceful for at least a few moments.  I was there recently to see what "spring" feels like, because those of you who live on the east coast like I do, know that spring has taken a long time to get here!!  You can find many beautiful containers for plants, garden inspired accents, which are nice to incorporate some of these more earthy unique pieces into your decor.   Also I think it's nice to bring a little of the outdoors in.    

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...