Tuesday

fall mantels



Fall mantels can be so colorful and fun to decorate, we are given so much to work with that makes it easier on us. Here are a couple pictures of my mantel.
 I love ornamental kale and how organic it is. I mixed in some kale with some mini pumpkins and Osage oranges. The colors of the greens and oranges give such a great contrast.





Here are some other fall mantels that I love. The one below, is so simple with the white and greens used, which is a nice contrast with the wood tones.

BHG


BHG
How fun are these framed silhouettes? It looks great as a background with this fall mantel, it's very simple but makes a huge statement.

BHG
The orange just pops out against the white fireplace and light blue walls in both the image above and below.

BHG
You really can't go wrong with what you put on your mantel, keep it simple and have fun.

Make sure to check out my design challenge
Also check out the other Fall Nesters over at  The Inspired Room

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...