Thursday

bathroom renovation for two lucky girls

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures of my clients bathrooms- they were finished a few months ago. She is so great to work with. There were three bathroom projects in her house, which was a lot of fun, especially her girls bathroom, which was my favorite one of the three. If you want to check out the powder room and the master bath updates click here.

Unfortunately I don't know what I did with the before pictures, but the bathroom had all original vanity, floor, lighting, tub, etc. so it needed a fresher, more updated look. My client has two young girls so we wanted to do something that they could grow with, young, but also a touch of a sophisticated style that will last for years. 


This was one of my favorite things we found, this bright, ruffled flower shower curtain from, Anthropology. It is a great pop of color in the room that matches perfectly with the striped fabric, on the window treatments that we had made from Smith and Noble. 


The tiles we picked are a  marble subway tile and these great glass accents that compliment the marble and pick up the green and gray tones in the marble floor tile as well.


These were also so fun, these dot towels from Anthropology, again they match so well with the shower curtain and window treatments, and they are so cute!


The vanity was picked out with the thought in mind, that the underneath would be so accessible to the girls and a great way for them to store their things in these baskets, from Pottery Barn.


I love this quartz counter top that was used, it has green flecks in it that matches so well with all of the tile and will be so durable for a bathroom with young kids. All of the hardware and lights are a polished chrome that is a nice compliment to the quartz because they both have just a hint of shimmer to them, what girl doesn't love that!



The light green paint on the walls again, make everything light and bright, bringing together the softness of the bathroom without overwhelming it.


The bathroom itself seems bigger, brighter and lighter and I think that the results came out great and definitely a space that will grow with the girls and can be very versatile because of the choices made in the finishes. It was such a fun project!


make sure to check out my design challenge and
also check out some of the other feathered nest Friday ideas at French Country Cottage

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...