Wednesday

weekend get away


My husband and I had a chance to get away this weekend. It was so nice to be able to steal away and have an actual adult conversation without being interrupted every 5 minutes! We drove down to the quiet little town of St. Michaels which is on the eastern shore of Maryland.  For those of you who have been there know this quaint small town for it's charm, shops, restaurants and adorable houses.  Here are some of my favorite things we saw while we we there, come take a walk through town with me.

love this small house, actually part of a larger house
 






love the crystal door knob and beautiful wooden door


store front of Coco and Co.

inside Coco and Co.

Coco and Co. (my favorite store there)
this old wooden ship is a replica of John Smith's "shallop"(boat) from 1608.  The replica was taken out a few years ago on a trip through the Chesapeake to recreate the actual journey taken back in 1608, it traveled about 1,700 miles.

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...