Saturday

succulent wreath

succulent wreath BHG
How amazing is this wreath?  This is on the front door of a home tour from BHG, to see the rest of this coastal inspired home click here, it is really beautiful.  I think that I may save this for a project next year as sadly summer will be ending, but they have a great article on how to "dyi" in BHG, click here to see how to make one yourself.



selection of different types of succulents
The wreath looks like it would be so hard to do, but the step by step directions do make it appear much easier then the final product looks. Would love to hear if anyone has attempted this.  Although my succulents have been doing great in their pots all summer this seems to take it to a whole new level!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...