Monday

Dreaming.....

HGTV photo
I know that I am not the only one dreaming about the possibility of my family living in this years' 2015 HGTV Dream Home, in Martha's Vineyard.....just move me right in! The entry to the contest has ended, so I'm sure there are many hopeful dreamers out there. Although I have never been to Martha's Vineyard, I have been up and down the New England coast and also to Nantucket many times, in fact I got engaged there, so its always been special to me. New England is so beautiful with all of its coastal towns and Martha's Vineyard I'm sure, does not disappoint.



HGTV photo
This year's Dream house is so inviting and has such a cozy feel, and although it's not too big, 
there are so many great design elements that have been packed into this home. The open floor plan is great for everyone to be in the same area and it's all centrally located in the middle of the house where it's so bright and open with tons of doors and windows.




HGTV photo




With so many coastal inspired and beautiful features carried throughout this home, there's 
no doubt where you are. All the fabrics chosen work so well with all the different neutral shades and blues carried through the home, but the colors also transition nicely from room to room by bringing in other colors as well. 
Besides the nice living room space above, there is additional seating spread around creating 
their own smaller spaces.


HGTV photo


HGTV photo


HGTV photo


The guest bedroom below is so fun and bright, and the use of orange in the room adds such a bright pop of color.

HGTV photo


But seriously, if this was mine, I don't think that I would have any reason to even leave this beautiful, serene. master bathroom in the picture below. I love the use of the turquoise blues brought in here, it is just gorgeous.






HGTV photo



No matter what, how big or small your gathering, everyone always ends up in the kitchen, and with the nice substantial island in the space, it provides plenty of room for all your guests that are for sure to come!





HGTV photo



Whoever the lucky winner is, and I sure hope it's me, would have a hard time complaining about anything in this Dream Home, fingers crossed! 





No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...