Tuesday

Inspiring Easter eggs

Martha Stewart




These are not just any ordinary Easter eggs - you know, the ones you buy in the little kits and make with your kids every year? From beautiful gold foiled, marbleized, moss covered, to fun painted silhouettes, beautiful robins egg blue, to chalk painted eggs to personalize, these eggs are beautiful and so unique. They would make a beautiful addition to any Easter décor. And I love showing off eggs in glass vases and cloches. Here are a few of my favorite photos to help inspire you this Easter season.



Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart



Martha Stewart

Terrain



Better Homes and Garden

Martha Stewart


Terrain

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...