Thursday

it's that time again..velvet pumpkins!


Velvet pumpkins! I love them and can't have enough!



 The velvet pumpkin above is one that I made last year, I hope to get around to making some more to add to my collection, I made about a dozen last year and a few little velvet acorns. They are just so cute and irresistible! I would love to buy all of these below, but seeing that the smallest one, which is the size of a golf ball, is $20, I don't think that will happen. I took these pictures the other day while taking a trip to my favorite place, Terrain. I especially love going there this time of the year.






Active Kids 
I thought that these were cute. I found this project to do with your kids at, Active Kids. I love the textures and and different fabrics used.

Love feast shop

I posted these last year, these are the most beautiful ones I have seen from, Love Feast Shop. The colors that they use are so rich, they have a lot to choose from. But I will continue with mine, they aren't as perfect but I still love them!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...