Sunday

summer fun


I know that this doesn't have anything to do with houses, paint or design but I just thought I would share this picture of my son Finn. It has been a very hot summer here in the northeast and Finn decided he wanted to have some fun in the sprinkler. I grabbed my camera and thought I would take a few pictures of him while he was out trying to cool off. This one was my favorite as it captured that exact moment when he got that first blast of cool water, pure exhilaration, happiness and summer fun! I wish I could bottle up that moment and feeling he had at the time. Everytime I look at this picture it just makes me smile!


No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...