Saturday

new rug for my foyer

I am in search of a new rug for my foyer, I haven't come across too many that will go well with both my living room and dining room since they are both off the foyer on either side. I do love my rug that is there now but it is so worn out and old looking that I think I can't pull off that it is an antique rug any more! I found some great rugs this morning on One Kings Lane, these rugs are by Jill Rosenwald, they are a great collection with beautiful "dynamic" patterns, as described on One Kings Lane. They are handwoven wool rugs, I find that wool rugs are easier to clean and a bit more forgiving. I love the rug in the picture below, although that would not go with what I have, it's just fun.


This rug was one of my picks, it is the Haven rug in sea foam and cream. I have both of these colors in my dining room and living room rug so it would be a great neutral color and I love the pattern. It would also go great with the color on my walls which is, Gray Wisp from Sherwin and Williams.
The price is great too for a wool rug, but I need to act fast because not only are they all selling out but this particular sale ends today!  You can check out more of their great sales on the link above, they are always offering beautiful designer sales.
I also love this rug from Ballard Designs, if I can't decide on the one above by today this is also a great choice because it is an indoor/outdoor rug. I like the larger one shown which is the Geneve rug in neutral.


Decisions, decisions....the clock is ticking!

1 comment:

Maureen@Loving this Life said...

I like the Haven rug and finding it on sale is great...go for it. :)

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...