Monday

sunroom fabrics


I had so much fun working with and picking out these fabrics for my client's sunroom and I wanted to wait until everything was finished in the space before I showed them. The fabrics worked so well together, between the brighter super cozy custom swivel chairs and the grain sack like fabric on the custom love seat and coordinating fabric on the custom pillows.


 I loved how the roman shades turned out, there are six windows all in a row so I didn't want to overwhelm the space with a very bright or busy fabric. I found this pretty fabric, it is a simple linen blend with beautiful embroidered vines throughout. I was really happy with how they turned out.


The room is such a great space that is used for an eating area on one end and an inviting sitting area on the other. The space is grounded by two of the same rugs that fill the room nicely and really bring the areas together.












No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...