Tuesday

sneak peek at design challenge ideas

I just thought I would share a few of the ideas that are in the works for the design challenge room. After talking through some decisions in the room, my client and I both came to the conclusion that the wood paneling should stay as it is and that maybe just the bottom of the wood cabinets would be painted, the wood is so pretty that it really seemed a sin to paint it! Below are the pictures of the rug, pillows, and lamps pulled together for the space as well as the paint color for the walls...stay tuned to see more of the progress.


Benjamin Moore Silver Gray



rug from West Elm
all pillows above and below from West Elm

 








West Elm- lamp option 1


Pottery Barn- lamp option 2

Restoration Hardware-possible window treatment idea

Ballard Design- possible panels for windows







No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...