Saturday

favorite wreaths for this holiday season

I am trying to get inspired for my holiday decorating, I have been a little slow this year getting my act together. We did get our tree today, so I am slowly getting there. We went to a tree farm with the kids and cut one down. It is a crazy experience standing there critiquing each tree and trying to find the perfect one, judging each one for its height, width, not enough branches, bare spots, (how cruel we are to these poor innocent trees) but we managed to find one that we thought was just right. 
So to keep in the holiday spirit, I was looking online tonight to try to get inspired for holiday decorating and I came across some great wreaths. Some are beautiful, while others are fun and unique. Now I am just trying to decide which one I want to put on my front door!


BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

Country Living

Pinterest
Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
Pinterest
Martha Stewart

Pinterest
Etsy
Happy decorating!

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...