Sunday

2012 Holiday Bucket List

I already feel the stress building with the Holidays quickly approaching. Every year I say I am not going to do what I did last year and of course I do. So this time I thought I really should have a list of what my most perfect Holiday would be like instead of all the stressful stuff that comes with it. After the shopping, the decorating, the events, and the rush of it all, it is all over in one big wrapping paper mess. But if you could take away all of that, in a perfect world, this is what I would want, my holiday bucket list.

2012 Holiday bucket list
enjoy being with family and friends
eat extra turkey and two pieces of pie without feeling guilty
bake lots of cookies with the kids and forget about the mess
watch the movie "Elf" over and over again
be thankful for one new thing everyday
have a snowball fight
play Christmas music and sing with the kids
always remember giving is better no matter what
slow down and drink hot chocolate
make a snowman with the kids
don't get caught up in all the madness
love those around you as much as you can
pretend that the gingerbread man really did run away
never forget and always remember
make a Christmas list of my own and mail it to Santa
take a deep breath and relax

What's on your Holiday Bucket List?






No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...