Monday

beyond white



I have been looking at pictures of kitchen cabinets that go beyond just your basic colors, which has started to motivate me a little to paint my cherry kitchen cabinets at our new house, I'm thinking possibly a lighter gray. Colorful cabinets can look so great. Now don't get me wrong - at our last house we installed off-white, distressed cabinets and mixed them with a black island and a black hutch. I loved it, and was very sad to leave that kitchen after all the work we did!



Painting cabinets is not a fun job, I've done it before and you want to make sure it's done right after you go through all the effort. So while I sit and debate about which color would look best, here are some colorful cabinets options that go beyond white, that would totally change the look of any kitchen.


BHG
BHG

BHG
This Old House


BHG

BHG
House Beautiful
Traditional Home
Traditional Home
Traditional Home
Traditional Home

No comments:

Website

I finally got my website up and running, really don't know why it took me so long! You can check it out here  Thanks for checking ...