Friday, May 8, 2015

Backyard retreats

I have this space in my backyard that was made into a club house for my kids, a little secret area in the back corner of my yard. They no longer go in there so I decided to start dismantling it.  At first I was just going to turn it back into more yard space and mulch but then starting dreaming of all these possibilities. There are so many creative outdoor spaces, so I started looking for inspiration. I've decided that I want to turn it into a cozy area to hang out and read or take a nap.



 




I came across this super quick fun idea, cinder blocks and 4x4's, I could fit 2 in there on an L shape and add tons of outdoor pillows and a cushion, add some solar lights, some canvas panels and I may just be taking a snooze there everyday!



Pinterest

During my search, I also came across some other ideas that I am sure would inspire any backyard enthusiast. I will be keeping my space much more simple since it is quite small but these are so beautiful to look at.



via Indulgy


via BHG


via French Grey


via Pinterest


via Pinterest




No comments: